Why Choose Suter?
So Why Choose Us?
Top Ten Reasons to Trust Suter Air Conditioning For Your Next Emergency Service and A/C Replacement:
- Same-Day Emergency Service. Others say it, Suter means it. Suter’s service technicians work all day if that’s what it takes to satisfy our customers, and a service technician is on call 7 days a week, to serve you.
- Family owned and operated since 1969. Norm Suter founded the company in 1969, sold to James T. Safford in 1983, and Mr. Safford’s son, Jim R. Safford, joined the company full-time in 2004. This consistency shows you that Suter will be there for you when you need us.
- Service is Suter’s #1 priority. Mr. Suter and Mr. Safford built Suter Air Conditioning’s reputation by providing the best and most trusted service in Lake and Sumter Counties since 1969. Continuing this tradition is Suter’s #1 priority.
- Quality of our employees. Suter takes pride in the quality and longevity of our service staff, which features who are clean, friendly, honest, and knowledgeable.
- Suter works for you, not large builders. Suter doesn’t currently do business with large builders that control our workload or distract us from our service business. Suter only works with the best local custom builders who build quality homes with their customers’ best interest in mind. Suter and its partners work for you and to your specifications, not anyone else’s.
- Suter only sells top-name equipment. Suter chooses to sell only the best in air conditioning, heating, and indoor. air quality equipment. Suter is one of the few local independent dealers that offer both Carrier and Trane, the top two brands in the world.
- Suter places value over cost. Cheaper isn’t always better. Suter offers options for all budgets but places emphasis on quality and value. Suter understands the importance of energy savings, extended warranties, and the service that comes with that warranty. You want Suter to be the company honoring your equipment’s warranty.
- Up-front pricing. Know the price before Suter does the repair. Also, Suter offers financing and accepts all major credit cards.
- Involved with the community. Through generous donations and time, Suter supports our local schools, churches and civic organizations.
- The customer is always right. If you’re not happy with Suter’s service for any reason, call us right away. We’re not comfortable until you are. Trust Suter with your next emergency repair and A/C or heat pump replacement.