Maintenance Plan in Most of Lake and Sumter Counties
Maintenance Plan In Leesburg, Tavares, Fruitland Park, Lady Lake, Wildwood, Eustis, Astatula, Belleview, Bushnell, Center Hill, Clermont, Coleman, Groveland, Howey In The Hills, Mascotte, Minneola, Mount Dora, Summerfield, The Villages, Umatilla, Webster, FL and Surrounding Areas.
Because of the number of hours of your system’s operation, as well as the number of times your system
powers on and off, it is essential to have a Planned Maintenance Program to keep your equipment in
top operating condition and to maintain the systems peak efficiency. The Planned Maintenance
Program includes the following:
- lnspect and clean the system’s coils and drip pans
- Check the compressors operating pressures
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check for corrosion
- Check for noise and vibration
- Check wiring and electrical connections
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- Replace standard filters or clean permanent filters
*The price does not include specialty filters.
Your system’s warranty requires at least a once-yearly maintenance inspection. We highly recommend
the twice yearly inspections of the Planned Maintenance Program.